I decided to try this as a latte because I really liked DAVIDs White Chocolate Frost as a latte so I figured this was necessary to get a good comparison between the two. I also hoped that making this as a latte would cut down the excess of oils. However, when I started to drink it, it lacked the mint and it seemed like I was just drinking butter. This went down the drain and the rest of it went into the swap box so anyone interested in trying some (even after my rave reviews) feel free to message me!

MissB

Heh. I think both are a wash for me. It’s too bad this didn’t work out – I had high hopes for it for you!

VariaTEA

I tried this when my Teavana order arrived about a week ago and I was so excited for it but it is just not good. In fact most of the teas I got in that order went straight into my swap box because they were too oily and overly sweet. I have 3 other teas from that order that I have put off trying so far because I am afraid I will be just as disappointed as I have been by this and some of the other ones I got.

MissB

I find there are few Teavana blends I really enjoy, and I have to be prudent when ordering from them. Kona Pop! is still a favorite when I want a juicy iced tea, and I’m loving the White Ayurvdic Chai. The rest… actually when they blend an iced matcha for me, they’re pretty good too.

MissB

… and that sucks about ordering and having so little that you liked. It sounds like though you’ve had a few good swaps, which is great!

VariaTEA

Yeah I have decided I am not ordering any more Teavana because they always disappoint. There are very few I actually like too. I gave the Blueberry Kona Pop which is nice and I like Weight To Go! among a couple others

Comments

MissB

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):