Thanks Sil for this sample! I think this tea is great. Going by smell, I thought it would be sweet and cakey but when I tasted it I got just the right amount of mint to compliment the sweetness and vanilla. I really like this tea so this was an amazing surprise to receive in my package. Also I just saw your tasting note about how you had it in latte form and that sounds amazing! I think I might be heading upstairs to froth some milk and test that out.

ETA: This makes an awesome latte! The milk brings out the creaminess of the vanilla while simultaneously highlighting the mint. Once again, thank you Sil so much for this sample!

Also this resteeps quite well. I steeped it for 3 minutes the second time and the flavors are still deliciously present.

nice! glad you liked it :)

Comments

nice! glad you liked it :)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):