drank White Chocolate Frost by DAVIDsTEA

So making this at home, the oil was far more noticeable (obviously) than it was when I got one to go. Due to the oil, I don’t think I would drink this straight but I do still enjoy it as a latte. I understeeped it which meant it was less minty than the first latte I had but the mint was still present and delicious. Plus there is still the sweet white chocolate to compliment the mint. I dropped the rating for this because of the oil but I do still enjoy this far more than the Teavana version.

TeaBrat

I wonder what makes it oily? eww

VariaTEA

The chocolate bits would be my guess

Roswell Strange

It’s a combination of artificial flavouring and chocolate.

Comments

TeaBrat

I wonder what makes it oily? eww

VariaTEA

The chocolate bits would be my guess

Roswell Strange

It’s a combination of artificial flavouring and chocolate.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):