drank Matcha Uji by Camellia Sinensis

My roommate picked some of this up yesterday when we went to Camellia Sinensis. There were many matchas to pick from but the salesman recommended this as a casual matcha for everyday drinking. Though we drank the other teas she purchased yesterday, this one went into the fridge to have today as my roommate worried about the caffeine content.

Today when we were making breakfast, she put a cup of this in my hand. This is the first time I tried flavorless matcha and tbh I did not hate it. Looking into the cup, it had a vibrant dark green color and so I was definitely expecting the vegetal taste that I got. However, what I was not expecting was the creaminess that came along with it. All in all, this was not a bad cup of tea and I definitely enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

yyz

How fun to have someone to share teas with who are entering into it with such different tastes. What a nice way to have an expanded selection and a way to test your tolerances!

VariaTEA

It definitely keeps things interesting and it’s nice because our apartment is both a plain tea lover’s paradise thanks to her stash and a flavored tea lover’s feast thanks to mine.

Comments

yyz

VariaTEA