Sipdown (of sorts?)! Dexter3657 sent me some of this to try and I was not a fan. Not wanting another cup but having enough tea to make at least one more, I got creative. The rest of this tea was infused into butter to make an amazing gluten-free Chai Banana Loaf. The flavors that I found too strong in the cup (i.e. cardamom) really shined in the loaf mixed with the banana and bready goodness. I hope you don’t feel I wasted the sample, because it really did add another dimension to an already great loaf recipe. Thank you so much Dexter3657 for the ingredients to make such a delicious treat.

ifjuly

that sounds awesome! i love using teas i wasn’t crazy about as rubs, baking ingredients, or to steep liquor. yay!

Dexter

Sorry you didn’t like it, but happy that you found a use for it. I quite often too find ways, to make the “not for me” ones more palatable.

Comments

ifjuly

Dexter