drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Sipdown! But what a sad sipdown this is. I only had a sample, courtesy of Dexter3657 and that was not nearly enough. This tea is sweet and creamy but has the delicious flavor of lime. It is like a guilt-free bit of key lime pie and it is amazing! Thank you Dexter!! This one will surely be missed until I get some more.

nice! glad you got to try this one :)

VariaTEA

I definitely am too! It is a great tea :)

ifjuly

the two chiffon teas are my favorite della terra besides EGC! yum.

I haven’t tried the Lemon Chiffon yet but I plan on ordering some in the future

Cavocorax

Mmmm. I love the lime chiffon! If you’re thinking of ordering, wait for Black Friday as they’ll likely have a great sale that weekend. Della Terra was the first company I ordered from online but I couldn’t resist 40-60% off. It was insane.

VariaTEA

haha that is the plan. I am dying for some more carrot cake but I want so much that I feel it is best to wait for a sale

Cavocorax

Yeah, I’m really hoping to get more of that then too. And some Chocolate Pumpkin Pie, and the Raisin Cookie one too.

I’m a little afraid that the ones I want will be sold out though. There are a few teas (like Eight Candles) that I just never seem to get while it’s in stock. :P Fingers crossed!

VariaTEA

I really want to try Eight Candles – it sounds amazing. Hopefully it is in stock when we place an order

Lariel

When does the sale start? I want some holiday teas too.

Cavocorax

I think November 29th for most of the sales – as that’s Black Friday! Keep an eye on the discussions as I’m sure we’ll have a dedicated thread going where we compile them all. Short Sorceress has also started this one: http://www.notstarvingyet.com/index/2013/11/20/good-deal-alert-pre-black-friday-deals-you-wont-want-to-miss.html

yyz

Last year DT had sales all weekend but the best (ie 40-60 off were on Friday)

Lariel

Off 1 ounce or Try Me Samplers?

MissB

VariaTEA, if you fail to get some Eight Candles, I’ll save some of mine here for you. I only got a sampler, but it’s enough to share.

VariaTEA

That would be amazing! Hopefully I will be able to get some on my own though so you don’t have to share your sample. I will let you know what happens!

yyz

Lariel if I remember the lower discount was across everything ( even gifts), and the higher discount was timed, available at certain times of the day and I think it was only applicable to a certain range of teas). However having said that there is no guarantee that they are planning the same promotion this time.

Comments

nice! glad you got to try this one :)

VariaTEA

I definitely am too! It is a great tea :)

ifjuly

the two chiffon teas are my favorite della terra besides EGC! yum.

I haven’t tried the Lemon Chiffon yet but I plan on ordering some in the future

Lariel

When does the sale start? I want some holiday teas too.

yyz

Last year DT had sales all weekend but the best (ie 40-60 off were on Friday)

Lariel

Off 1 ounce or Try Me Samplers?

MissB