drank Strawberry Pie Honeybush by 52teas
1922 tasting notes

I finally decided to try pineapple bacon tea and in my mind I built it up to be a lot scarier than it actually was. However, being as wary as I was, I decided that if I were going to try something crazy and out there, I wanted to have something comforting and delicious to wash it down with – enter my sample of Strawberry Pie Honeybush. YUM!

When I describe this tea to people, the best way I can explain it is it tastes like the delicious sweet strawberry topping they put on funnel cakes combined with the yummy cinnamon flavoring of a good apple pie. The two combines makes for the most delectable pie tea I could imagine. However, this cup in particular I steeped a little bit longer than the last and though it is still amazing, I think the flavors balance more with a shorter steep time. This cup is not as sweet and falls a bit flat on the cinnamon so I guess I found my sweet spot with the last cup and will stick to those steeping parameters in the future.

I was actually hoarding the little bit of the sample I had left but since I placed an order for more of this I decided I could finish what I had knowing there would be more of it in my cupboard soon enough. That makes this a temporary sipdown. Temporary being the key word because I am not ready to part with this awesome tea.

I thinki went to rough 3 bags of the. Stuff before I I was like…aaaand ok I’m done for a bit lol

Comments