Happy thanksgiving to my American friends! Though it is a mere Thursday in Canada, I thought in honor of your festive day, I would indulge in some Pumpkin Pie – Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie that is. This came to me courtesy of Dexter3657 and I thought what better way to keep warm and celebrate than with a cup of this tea.

The spices in this cup always make me think of being cozy and relaxed as the snow falls outside. It is such a nice treat to have on days when my apartment is so cold I think my fingers might just fall off! Thank you Dexter for sharing with me!!

Read my full review here: http://droppingthelbswithtea.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/tea-for-the-holidays/

Also, Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!! I would have reviewed a Hanukkah tea if I had one but alas I do not (although I am hoping to change that at midnight when I place an order with Della Terra!)

MissB

Oh, yes! I need to drink some of Stacy’s Hanukkah tea today.

MissB

.. or maybe my mind is muddled, however I do remembers something very latke-like -ish from her in my cupboard.

VariaTEA

Stacy has a Potato Pancake and Applesauce tea which I am sure is delicious.

I am planning on buying some Eight Candles from Della Terra

Cavocorax

The Potato Pancake one was really good! I had it as a free sample. It was odd, but good.

OMGsrsly

The Potato Pancake and Applesauce is so neat! I’m sending you some. I packed it up last night and realized I had no address. Haha. I totally forgot to message you!

Comments

MissB

Oh, yes! I need to drink some of Stacy’s Hanukkah tea today.

VariaTEA

Stacy has a Potato Pancake and Applesauce tea which I am sure is delicious.

I am planning on buying some Eight Candles from Della Terra