drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

This is the Harney & Sons tea for me!! Thank you Cavocorax so much for sharing this amazing blend!

The smell is heavenly. Sweet and coconutty! The taste is akin to a delicious chocolate dipped coconut macaroon with just the perfect amount of black base to keep it from being too sweet. This is the perfect dessert cup and I am so glad I brewed it up. I will definitely need to get more of this in the future. Thanks again Cavocorax!

ETA: Having this resteeped and it is just as tasty as the first cup!

Dexter3657

I love this too!!

VariaTEA

Now I am not going to want to drink more of the sample Cavo gave me until I have more coming to me. It is just too good to be without.

VariaTEA

Perhaps I will place a Harney order – I mean I already have 4 orders on the way to my Dad’s place in LA. I can send him one more while I am at it.

OMGsrsly

You can find H&S at Chapters, but I haven’t seen this blend there yet. You can also get their teas at iHerb.com, they’re reasonable and shipping is only $4 if the package is under 4lbs. I’m going to be placing an order this week some time. :)

VariaTEA

Thanks for the suggestion but I already checked both the chapters and iherb sites and had not luck finding this blend. Luckily my dad really does not mind being my tea mule and Harney has free shipping this weekend so once I try all the other samples I have, I will probably just place an order. And then I should be pretty much set for a while when it comes to tea.

OMGsrsly

I always forget who knows about Chapters. Glad your dad doesn’t mind. :)

Cavocorax

I’m happy you like it! I felt the Coconut flavouring was a little too artificial, but I still enjoyed it. I guess I sent you enough H+S teas to help you get an order started. If you like green teas, Tokyo and Bangkok were good too!

VariaTEA

thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely look into them. And your samples are definitely helping me decide what I would want to get and what I don’t. Tomorrow I will try Boston Blend since that’s the only sample left I need to try. I will probably also retry Florence and see if maybe it was the way I brewed it that made me unhappy with it. Then I will probably place an order.

Comments

Dexter3657

I love this too!!

OMGsrsly

I always forget who knows about Chapters. Glad your dad doesn’t mind. :)

Cavocorax