Thank you MissB for sharing this tea with me! I decided to try it out because I assumed it was caffeine free and thus a good tea to try at night. Although this tea is sweet and sort of cake-y, I am really not getting Red Velvet. This tea is sort of just a sweet rooibos – nothing special and kind of nondescript. It is a pleasant enough cup but once the sample is gone, I doubt I will miss it, or even really remember it all too much.

On a different, but sort of related note: Out of the three teas I tried today sent to me from MissB, I managed to somehow spill two of them on my crotch while sitting cross-legged on my bed. The first tea, Eight Candles, ended up spilling out when the cup turned sideways and I did not notice until it spread over a fair bit of my bed and got really warm on my legs. So I ended up washing all of my sheets and my mattress cover. I then put the clean sheets on my bed and sat down to enjoy some more tea and do some more readings (code for procrastinate by watching Supernatural on Netflix). When I went to pour this tea from my timolino to my mug, something weird happened, I still am not sure what, and I again got tea on my crotch and my freshly cleaned sheets :(. At least this time I was able to put a towel between the sheet and the mattress protector before it soaked through. Nonetheless, today has not been a good day for having my mug near my bed it seems.

MissB

Holy moly, what a soggy day. I hope that at least some of the teas you tried today were better than this. :$

VariaTEA

Eight Candles was delicious! I am hoping to test out some of the Tea Desire teas tomorrow.

Roswell Strange

Ooh, I’ll keep an eye out for your Tea Desire reviews!

Comments

MissB

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Ooh, I’ll keep an eye out for your Tea Desire reviews!

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):