While playing poker with some friends, I got up to make some tea. When I asked if anyone wanted, one friend started to ask if I had some normal Tetley’s Orange Pekoe but then decided he would branch out and asked to try some TARDIS tea (being a Doctor Who fan it was obviously the standout choice for him). So I decided once I was making a cup for him, I would try it myself.

My friend ended up quite enjoying his cup – he said it was different from what he was used to drinking (Orange Pekoe) but really good. As for me, I found that this tea was a delicious Cream Earl Grey type tea. I did not taste blackberry. What I did taste was a really yummy Earl Grey with a hint of creaminess. Not what I was expecting but still very delicious. It makes me want to try the earl grey bravo on its own to see how that compares to a cup with additional flavors. Perhaps something to look into. Anyways, thank you Cavocorax for sharing with me.

Cavocorax

I almost got more of a blueberry from it, instead of blackberry but either way I’m happy you guys enjoyed it. :)
I don’t know what it was about that tea but after I drank my sample, I sorta obsessed about it for months until someone in the US felt sorry for me and offered to ship it to me from their place. :P (And save me $30 in shipping)

Cavocorax

I don’t expect everyone else to obsess about it though. It’s just funny how different blends hit people.

VariaTEA

It is a tasty blend for sure. I did not taste berry, I tasted a creamy vanilla earl grey which was quite delicious.

Comments

Cavocorax

VariaTEA