My herbal infusions order (well 1 of them) has finally shipped! I am hoping to receive that, my Della Terra order, and a few swaps before I head off to the sunshine state in a week. That would be so wonderful!!

On another note, if I send away the rest of a package of tea I have in Montreal is that considered a sipdown when I have a whole tin of the exact same tea waiting for me in Florida?

Anyways, I am now working on my third infusion of this bloom. I actually brewed this hours ago but did not get around to drinking it until now…at 12:50 pm…and I am pretty sure there is caffeine in this one…oh, and I have a pot worth to drink. Hopefully I am right about caffeine not affecting me otherwise it is bound to be a late night. Anyways, even on its third infusion, this tea is still nice, light, and fruity. It is just the right amount of peach flavor to make this cup tasty without being over the top. A very refreshing cup.

Lala

This one is a white tea so there will be caffeine it it. I find Teavana’s herbals often contain white tea !?! Anyway, I love this one iced. I brew it in about 2 cups water for 15 min, then add cold water and I to fill up the pitcher. Super delicious.

VariaTEA

Lala, I think you are on to something there. I usually brew it hot but in a teapot and for some reason always find that I wait until it has cooled quite a bit to drink it. Perhaps I should cut out the wait time and just drink it iced :)

Comments

Lala

VariaTEA