drank Pineapple Matcha by Red Leaf Tea
1917 tasting notes

Well after reading the discussion thread Lala posted about matcha smoothies, I caved and decided to try one for myself. I used 1/2 tsp of this matcha combined with 1/2 tsp of Madagascar Vanilla matcha (both provided by the ever so generous Sil), one frozen and VERY ripe banana, and a glass of cold 1% milk.

More than anything I am tasting the banana but there is the slightest hint of Pineapple. It is also very creamy. However, I think my venture into matcha smoothies was not particularly successful this time around. Next time, I will try with some more matcha in order to bring out the flavors. Oh well, you live and you learn.

ETA: I found the vanilla flavor right at the bottom of the cup. Hmmm…

OMGsrsly

Frozen pineapple works in them too. It also gives a creamy texture. I use it with coconut matcha. So good.

VariaTEA

hmmm i will have to try that.

Comments

OMGsrsly

VariaTEA

hmmm i will have to try that.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):