drank Pumpkin Spice by Harney & Sons

Sipdown!! (168)

Thank you OMGsrsly for sending this my way! I actually almost bought a tin of this when I placed my Harney order and tbh I am glad I did not. This tea is mostly a cup of cinnamon. Where is the pumpkin? Where are the other spices? Oh well. I am definitely glad I got to sample this before investing in it as I would have been very disappointed. With that in mind, thank you OMGsrsly for satisfying my curiosity and helping me realize I made the right choice by not buying a lot of this tea.

On another note, HOLY NOTICES, BATMAN!! 94 notifications just popped up on my dashboard.

OMGsrsly

No worries, I got it from Dexter3657. :) I’d buy it because I like cinnamon rooibos, but it’s fairly expensive for a simple blend.

Comments

OMGsrsly

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario