drank Pumpkin Spice by Harney & Sons

Sipdown!! (168)

Thank you OMGsrsly for sending this my way! I actually almost bought a tin of this when I placed my Harney order and tbh I am glad I did not. This tea is mostly a cup of cinnamon. Where is the pumpkin? Where are the other spices? Oh well. I am definitely glad I got to sample this before investing in it as I would have been very disappointed. With that in mind, thank you OMGsrsly for satisfying my curiosity and helping me realize I made the right choice by not buying a lot of this tea.

On another note, HOLY NOTICES, BATMAN!! 94 notifications just popped up on my dashboard.

OMGsrsly

No worries, I got it from Dexter3657. :) I’d buy it because I like cinnamon rooibos, but it’s fairly expensive for a simple blend.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):