drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

I have been hoarding what I had of this tea because I feared the sample JustJames sent me would be gone and I would never have this amazing tea again. However, when Stacy said she most likely will be selling this blend I decided that what good was hoarding a tea if I could never enjoy it. So today I am indulging in this decadent masterpiece.

This cup is pure coconutty-banana-caramel-toffee-goodness! The flavors simultaneously shine on their owns and combine perfectly to make a delicious cup. It will be nice when I can actually buy more than just a few cups to enjoy. Until then, I have one cup of dry leaf left and a couple of resteeps to get me by. Thank you JustJames for selflessly sharing this with me – personally I think I might have hoarded it for myself because it is just sooo good.

JustJames

you know, i have no idea why i can taste stacy’s caramel, lol. only hers. i love my blend…. and we had so much fun building it. i only have enough left for a cup!!!!

VariaTEA

Probably because Stacy is a little bit of a genius or perhaps a wizard. I am not sure but somehow she manages to get almost every flavor spot on.

JustJames

true that! both of them!! lol.

VariaTEA

a genius wizard you say? Does that mean Stacy is actually Hermione?

keychange

Omg HP tea! and I agree that James is unbelievably generous. I would have horded this one, too!

Comments

JustJames

JustJames

true that! both of them!! lol.

VariaTEA

a genius wizard you say? Does that mean Stacy is actually Hermione?

keychange

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario