Sipdown!! (157)

Thank you Roswell Strange for sending this my way. I recall last time I had it, I did not find it particularly flavorful but i dropped the temperature a bit and shortened the steep time. The result is a delicious cinnamon, bread-y tea. I would say Monkey Bread was more accurate because there is less cinnamon than you would expect in a cinnamon bread and a bit more breadyness. Honestly, I am quite enjoying this cup and I am sad to see this blend go. Perhaps I will pick up some more in the future. Thanks again Roswell Strange!!

Roswell Strange

I have 2 oz. coming my way, so if you ever want to throw another sample into one of our frequent swaps just let me know and I’ll definitely do so :)

VariaTEA

Thank you for the offer and perhaps I may take you up on that as we do swap frequently. Although, I leave for Florida in a couple of days so no swaps for a while but on the plus side, when I return I am sure I will have plenty of new teas to share. My dad is sending all my BF orders to me and my mom has already found a couple tea shops for us to visit. Plus, I emailed Nina’s Paris in hopes of finding a Miami location and though they don’t have a store, they told me I could come by their office and try out some teas.

Usually I go out to eat when I am in Florida. I guess this time I will be venturing in search of new teas. haha.

Sounds like quite the adventure! I’m envious ;P

There’s only three tea places in Saskatoon (well, four – but two are the same). We have Tea Desire, McQuarrie’s (which is a local one), and two DAVIDsTEA locations. Regina, the city I moved from and will b going to in January for a late Christmas, isn’t much better. But, I am excited to go to Cuppa’T Specialty Tea (their local store) and go back to the English Tea Room (it’s a traditional styled tea room that’s only 2 blocks from where I moved from – they have AMAZING teas imported from England, and really good food too).

VariaTEA

Awesome. I am actually lucky when it comes to tea shops as I am in two major cities. Where I live in Montreal, I am between Camellia Sinensis and Kusmi teas (each about 2 blocks from my house). Plus in the mall a couple blocks from my campus there is DAVIDs and CaesarsTea. And there are a more around which is nice because I get to try a bunch of different things.

Then when I go to visit my family, I am in Toronto where there are a bunch of tea shops as well. However, I haven’t really explored any tea shops other than DAVIDs and Teavana yet because I haven’t been in Toronto long enough to venture downtown.

tigress_al

I live in Regina and I did not know about the English tea room….I need to check it out now!!!

Roswell Strange

Oh wow – didn’t realize you were in Regina! If you’re up for it, we should have tea together when I come up in January! Maybe at the English Tea Room? :P

Comments

Roswell Strange

Sounds like quite the adventure! I’m envious ;P