Sipdown!! (153)

Coconut is the prominent flavor in this blend and though I am not tasting what I would call cheesecake, there is another component to this tea that is making for a thicker and more rounded dessert type flavor. I suppose I will just have to keep sipping until I figure it out. Hmm…

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
LiberTEAS

This is one of my daughter’s favorite teas of all time. I used to make it for her every morning before beauty college.

VariaTEA

Aww that is quite adorable. I wish my mom made me tea each morning. However, I suppose it would be quite the effort for her to do that since we live in different problems. Also, I don’t think she would have any idea how to brew me a cup of tea. So perhaps I don’t wish for that. haha. Although I think it is pretty awesome your daughter had an awesome mom to do that for her.

Comments

LiberTEAS

VariaTEA