drank Banana Pudding Black Tea by 52teas

So apparently clothes packing is far easier than tea packing. I ended narrowing it down to a box of different teas – some from swaps, some that have only about a cup left, others that are my favourite – all packed and ready to go to Florida.

I leave for the airport in a few hours and since I won’t be getting any sleep I figured caffeine wouldn’t hurt. I ended up grabbing this tea and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie out of the package from Veronica. Both are teas I forgot to remove from my shopping list when I bought them on Black Friday so Veronica was kind enough to include samples in our swap. I am actually glad because the Della Terra teas are somewhere in New York so I wouldn’t have gotten to try Oatmeal Raisin Cookie until I got back in the New Year and this tea is with my Dad in LA until my Butiki order arrives and he can ship all the teas to me at once. So I was happy to get to sample the teas to see if I made a good choice or not.

As far as this tea is concerned, it is not the most amazing I have ever tried but it is tasty enough that I don’t doubt I will be able to get through the 2 oz. It is thick and creamy like a pudding with a hint of banana sweetness. I was a bit disappointed as I was expecting a stronger banana flavor but perhaps next time some sweetner will bring that out. As for now, it was still a tasty cup. Thank you Veronica!!

Veronica

Lol. I guess great minds think alike. :)

Comments

Veronica

Lol. I guess great minds think alike. :)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):