drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

While packing my teas, I picked a lot and read each tea name to my roommate one by one. She said yes or no and her decision was final as that was the only way I was going to avoid packing my whole stash. Anyways, when I read this tea allowed, her ears perked up and so I offered to make some for us to try now.

This will definitely be coming with me to Florida because this is great. I wanted to try this for so long that I almost made a cup at 3 am this morning while I studied. Anyways, as my first introduction to Herbal Infusions, this does not disappoint. It is hot chocolate but not the milky treat that people have around a camp fire. This is pure, unadulterated dark chocolate flavor and it is amazing!!

Agreed, it is amazing!!!

VariaTEA

I am taking this one and strawberry cream cacao with me and I am debating about sneaking in the vanilla and mint ones too but I think I am already bringing 20 diff types of tea ranging from one cup to 40 g and mt dad is sending me 5 of my Black Friday orders while I am there.

Dexter

LOL How long are you going for? IMHO you need a tea for all occasions/moods – do you really need 4 cacao teas?
Might be a good time to drink more iced tea…
Whatever you choose, enjoy it and have fun.

Starfevre

You don’t know what you’ll want, best bring the whole stash :)

VariaTEA

I will be there until January 7. And I am glad you all can understand me and my tea needs. My mom on the other hand might think I am nuts when she opens my suitcase to find mostly shoes and tea :)

Starfevre

2 Suitcases. That’s the only answer.

VariaTEA

haha don’t joke – I considered it.

(psssst told you guys this was good..neeener neeeener) lol

Comments

Dexter

Agreed, it is amazing!!!

Dexter

Might be a good time to drink more iced tea…
Whatever you choose, enjoy it and have fun.

Starfevre

You don’t know what you’ll want, best bring the whole stash :)

Starfevre

2 Suitcases. That’s the only answer.

VariaTEA

haha don’t joke – I considered it.

(psssst told you guys this was good..neeener neeeener) lol