Sipdown!! (162)

Backlog from this morning. I am going through my teas a lot faster than I thought I would be. This is 1 of 2 sipdowns today alone. However, it is okay as I picked up 4 of the Celestial Seasonings holiday teas (buy 1, get 1 free!) and my package of many teas should be arriving from my Dad next week.

As for this tea, it was definitely tasty but I don’t usually reach for Earl Greys (except for Marshmallow Snowflake Earl Grey from Herbal Infusions) so I don’t think I will be placing an order for this anytime soon. I am glad I got to try it so thank you Cavocorax for sharing with me :)

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario