drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA
2015 tasting notes

I don’t know if anyone has ever tried any of Walden Farms calorie free sauces/dips but I found them in the store today and stocked up. I was so excited to find 0 calorie marshmallow dip and peanut butter and chocolate sauce and creamy dressing, that I convinced myself it would magically taste like the real thing. I was so excited in fact that I couldn’t even wait to get home to sample my new things. They were DISGUSTING!! OMG, they were so bad I think I will have nightmares for the rest of my life.

Anyways, in hopes of restoring my faith in the possibility of tasty 0 calorie treats, I turned to tea. Also, I turned to a tea I love. Hence I am having a cup of Fantasy Island. Raspberry deliciousness combined with coconutty sweetness. This hits the spot every time. Yum!!! Faith restored :)

OMGsrsly

Oh, I’m so sorry I am laughing so hard! I know that feeling, when you build the anticipation and end up spitting whatever it is out and tossing the rest in the trash. Tea is way better. :)

VariaTEA

Don’t worry about the laughing. My mom was sitting next to me and I think she almost peed herself when she saw my reaction. It just did not go over well.

JustJames

oh no! lol…. i prefer outright justifications: carrot cake is good for me because it has carrots in it which cancel out the oil and the sugar. so is the cream cheese icing because it has dairy…. calcium is damn important!

while i experience more delusions this way, i also experience fewer let downs =0P

Comments

OMGsrsly

VariaTEA