drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

I really do love this tea. It has spice but is still deliciously sweet. The vanilla is present but not overwhelming. And orange rounds out the flavor without being in-your-face. Also the sparkles, gotta love the sparkles!!

Lala

This is also one of my favs.

VariaTEA

Yay! It was one of the first teas I found that I really liked and I have not grown tired of it. It’s one of those teas that is flavorful in a way that is suitable for any mood as opposed to other teas that are extremely tasty but you need to crave them to really enjoy them as they are so novel or bold.

Comments

Lala

This is also one of my favs.

VariaTEA

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario