This tea smells SO amazing but the taste falls a bit short. However, when milk is added the black tea base is toned down and there is definitely a cookie taste. Not a super sweet cookie but rather a slightly burnt spiced cookie. Not bad but I have two bags of it (since Herbal Infusions sent me a duplicate order) and so I will probably put one up for swap if anyone is interested.

Dexter

Mine smells like pumpkin and has orange maple leaf sprinkles in it… seems strange to me. LOL will have to try it and see.

Josie Jade

Id be up for swapping for some of this!

VariaTEA

@Dexter – It smells good to me but I am not loving the taste. I am finding that with a few of the Herbal Infusions teas. However, Marshmallow Snowflake Earl Grey is REALLY good I had like 3-4 cups of it the first day I tried it.

@ Josie Jade – I will message you when I get back to Montreal and we will arrange a swap. My Dad is sending me a box of tea with BF orders from Harney, Butiki, 52 teas, and American Tea Room so I will have plenty of teas to swap when I get back. There is definitely some of this tea with your name on it though :)

Comments

Dexter

Josie Jade

Id be up for swapping for some of this!

VariaTEA