I always make two cups of tea at once. Usually, when I have new teas to try, I make one tea I know I like and one tea that I have never had before. That way if I really don’t like the new tea, I still have another cup to enjoy. When I made the Strawberry Chocolate tea, I also resteeped the Marshmallow Snowflake for a third time and unfortunately the flavor just did not hold up and so both teas got dumped.

As a result, rather than trying another tea, I decided to make two teas I know I like, this and Glitter & Gold. Both delicious in their own ways. This is a cup of blueberry juice. The blueberry flavor is present and tasty with an added sweetness to round everything out. Always a pleasant cup of tea.

JustJames

this is one of the few i will buy from david’s…. must be careful though as stevia makes me sick sometimes. sigh.

Comments

JustJames

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario