I always make two cups of tea at once. Usually, when I have new teas to try, I make one tea I know I like and one tea that I have never had before. That way if I really don’t like the new tea, I still have another cup to enjoy. When I made the Strawberry Chocolate tea, I also resteeped the Marshmallow Snowflake for a third time and unfortunately the flavor just did not hold up and so both teas got dumped.

As a result, rather than trying another tea, I decided to make two teas I know I like, this and Glitter & Gold. Both delicious in their own ways. This is a cup of blueberry juice. The blueberry flavor is present and tasty with an added sweetness to round everything out. Always a pleasant cup of tea.

JustJames

this is one of the few i will buy from david’s…. must be careful though as stevia makes me sick sometimes. sigh.

Comments

JustJames

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):