Candy Cane is an amazingly spot on description of this tea. Sweet and delicious. Plus a nice tea after a very, VERY filling meal at the Melting Pot (I think I ate my weight in fondue!)

Bonnie

Great job on the fondue!

Suziqzer

Love that place! Not sure how you found room for tea!

VariaTEA

A couple summers back, before I decided to lose weight, I actually went to Melting Pot once a week. I think my body has been trained to handle the meal haha. However, if I recall, I was quite full so I went with a mint tea because I figured they always give you mint after big meals.

Comments

Bonnie

Great job on the fondue!

Suziqzer

Love that place! Not sure how you found room for tea!

VariaTEA

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario