drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

I couldn’t get to my steeper because my friends were in the kitchen so instead I made a cup of this. Honestly, it always smells amazing and luckily today that came through in the taste. It is a cup of tasty vanilla buttercream frosting when you add a dash of milk. Yum!!

ETA: When this tea is good, it’s REALLY good. Even the resteep is a cup of deliciousness!

caile

Yay! And it’s always nice when something resteeps good as well!

Comments

caile

Yay! And it’s always nice when something resteeps good as well!

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario