drank Le Digestif (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

So when I woke up this morning, my stomach felt really weird. I decided that meant I should stick to teas that would soothe my stomach. Consequently, I brewed this and North African Mint. Then I threw in a cup of Kusmi’s Boost for good measure (although I am not sure how soothing that would be although it sounded like it had potential :P). Anyways, while the teas brewed, I decided to have my breakfast and I ended up choosing iced cinnamon rolls. Probably not the best idea when your stomach is off. However, once I ate the 2 rolls, I felt better so turns out I was just hungry. I felt dumb. Haha.

Anyways, I made the tea so might as well drink it. This is not one I would usually reach for unless I needed it but drinking it now, it is not all together unpleasant. It is actually a very smooth cup. I always worry that herbals will be very over the top and bold with their flavors and yet they always seem to be more mellowed out than I anticipate. However, at the end of the day, this tastes more like natural medicine than a delightful drink, hence why it is not a typical choice.Also, the use of catnip in this still weirds me out. I think next time, rather than getting this, I will pick up some Super Ginger.

Ana

I was debating on getting a sample of this and brewing it for my cat. I saw in Japan there is catnip tea for cats. :D

VariaTEA

Haha. Tea for cats. That is adorable.

My dogs like tea. I learned that when I took a box of tea with me when I went back home for a weekend and later found the box destroyed and the dogs in the midst of the mess munching on some tea leaves. One of them went straight for my DAVIDs Cookie Dough (which I actually brought home for a friend) and the other was happily snacking on Verdant’s Laoshan Black.

Comments

Ana

VariaTEA

Haha. Tea for cats. That is adorable.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):