drank The Skinny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!! (202…well sort of as the rest is being sent away to bluebelle).

Bluebelle contacted me about a swap and this was one of the teas that she had an interest in. I checked both my spreadsheet and here and realized I never wrote anything about it and for the life of me could not recall the taste. So before measuring out what I had to send, I scooped off one serving for myself so I would have a record of why I put this up for swap.

Honestly, it is a tasty oolong. No fun flavors that I have come to love but rather just a warming cup of tea. I definitely get why this was up for swap as I overlook this every day in favor of my more exciting teas but I think it will find a good home with bluebelle. So long The Skinny! It was nice while it lasted.

bluebelle

I admit the pu-erh part of it scared me at first but I don’t think I’ve met an oolong I don’t like. :) Glad you re-familiarized yourself with it before packing it up!

VariaTEA

The pu’erh is really not that noticeable. I do hope you enjoy it!

Comments

bluebelle

VariaTEA

The pu’erh is really not that noticeable. I do hope you enjoy it!

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario