Roswell Strange, I really must say this competition has done wonders for my stash. With each cup I feel a little more accomplished because not only am I advancing just a little more ahead in the competition but I am simultaneously decreasing my stash.

Anyways, this tea came to my by was of the wonderful OMGsrsly. I have read mixed reviews but it sounded tasty so I am glad I finally get to try it for myself. When I took my first sip, I was like “whoa, that is milk chocolate!” but then I started picking up more and more on the white tea. I don’t know why but with each consequent sip I am getting less and less milk chocolate and the white tea is becoming more and more noticeable. That isn’t particularly a bad thing, and there is still a nice creaminess to the mix but I miss that first sip that tasted of a melted chocolate bar in my cup. Maybe this is a tea best enjoyed absent-mindedly as opposed to being concentrated on and analyzed…hmmmm…

Nonetheless, thank you OMGsrsly for sharing this with me. It has definitely be a unique flavor experience.

Courtney

Competition? I love competition! Perhaps in a slightly unhealthy way… haha!

Roswell Strange

We’re seeing who can get the most tasting notes in by the end of January. We hit 450 in the same day, and started from there so we were on the exact same playing field.

Courtney

Ohh, well shoot. I’m not even close to 450 haha! Good luck to both :)

Comments

Courtney

Competition? I love competition! Perhaps in a slightly unhealthy way… haha!

Roswell Strange

Courtney

Ohh, well shoot. I’m not even close to 450 haha! Good luck to both :)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):