drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

bluebelle’s tasting note inspired me to make myself a cup of this delicious blend!

This particular cup came to me courtesy of QueenOfTarts however I also picked up a sample in my BF order. So I am pretty much stocked. Not to mention the 2oz of Lime Chiffon I grabbed in the same BF order. So basically I have a seemingly endless supply of Della Terra chiffons and I am 100% okay with that!

This cup in particular I botched up a bit. I accidentally steeped for the whole 5 minutes as opposed to my usual 2 (I thought rooibos and then thought that takes a while and then remembered that isn’t typically the case with this but whatever because what is done is done). Consequently, this is more rooibos flavored than usual and less creamy lemon goodness. At least Della Terra’s rooibos base is not too bad to sip on so I am still enjoying the cup regardless of my mistake.

Thanks QueenOfTarts!