drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

I was trying to figure out why I was getting so many likes on my Lime Chiffon tasting note since I had not written one in a long time. Then I realized that I wrote my tasting note for LEMON chiffon on the Lime Chiffon page. When I went to remedy that issue I almost did the exact same thing because for some reason when you search “Lemon Chiffon”, Lime Chiffon appears on the drop down list first. Meanwhile, when I searched Lime Chiffon, I had to start adding “Della Terra” to make it come up at all. Hmmm….

Anyways, I decided that once people were liking my thoughts on Lime Chiffon, I should probably write my thoughts so I brewed up a cup. This time I also managed to not oversteep it so its nothing but creamy lime goodness. So smooth and delicious with just the right combination of sweet and tart. I have said it before and will say it again, it is like key lime pie in a cup. MMmmmm…

Ana

You’re enabling me to make my first DTT order.

Aimee Popovacki

oh i liked this one! lol i forgot about it!

Pandeme

I just got some of this from MissB and I’m super excited to try it!

VariaTEA

Haha. MissB, providing everyone with wonderful teas! She really is the tea enabler. I hope you like it! I will keep an eye out for your tasting note.

Comments

Ana

You’re enabling me to make my first DTT order.

Aimee Popovacki

oh i liked this one! lol i forgot about it!

Pandeme

I just got some of this from MissB and I’m super excited to try it!

VariaTEA

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario