So I finished off last night with 465 tasting notes. This is tasting note number 490. That means I have drank 25 cups of tea today. That can’t be good :S. Apparently when I compete, I compete to win. Go hard or go home. Alas, my worthy competitor, Roswell Strange, has fallen behind due to a bad tooth ache and winning is just not fun when it comes at the cost of someone else. So I hope you feel better soon and I am definitely happy to put off this competition for when we are both up to it. If nothing else, it definitely helped me explore my tea collection and make a dent in my stash.

Anyways, on to the tea…

Majority of this was sent to Pandeme but before weighing it out to send her way, I decided to grab just a few teaspoons for myself. I had a lot of this and don’t drink it nearly as often as I would need to to get through the amount I had so sending it away was a good plan. However, I am glad to have just a couple more servings for when the mood strikes because this is actually not a bad cup of tea. I definitely taste blueberry more than anything else but the Pineapple Kona Pop adds a nice apple sweetness and a hint of floral to the blend. All in all pleasant every now and again but not anything I plan on restocking once it is gone.

Fjellrev

Wow! I hope they were SUPER SMALL cups.

VariaTEA

8-10 oz mugs. It was probably not the best choice.

Fjellrev

That’s insane. I feel waterlogged enough once I reach 12 cups. And let’s not start talking about the trips back and forth to the washroom haha.

VariaTEA

Oh the bathroom might as well have had a revolving door on it because I was frequently running in and out.

Pandeme

That is a crazy amount of tea! I’m not going to lie, I’m a bit bit jealous of your tea drinking skills.

Also, I’m super excited for this! :D

VariaTEA

I really hope you like it. And I don’t know what is up with Canada Post but I just checked your tracking # and for some reason it is still just listed as “accepted at the post office”. Meanwhile, a package I dropped off today is already in transit. GET YO SHIT TOGETHER, CANADA POST!!

Pandeme

Hahaha, oh the joys of Canada Post :P I know what you mean though, I mailed a birthday present to a friend of mine in Tofino two weeks ago and it is still listed as “sorting”…whatever that means.

VariaTEA

That is almost better than USPS – I just checked an order number on a package from Red Leaf Tea and apparently it was delivered on the 13th. Unfortunately, I don’t have that package so I am a little frightened of who it was delivered to.

Pandeme

Ack! That is definitely the last thing you want to see when you don’t actually have the package.

OMGsrsly

25 cups! That’s reaching Sil-levels! :) Good luck with your Red Leaf package.

hey!

OMGsrsly

LOL. You drink huge cups of tea, Sil. Don’t front. :) (I’m eyeing the Davids Latte Mugs. 24 oz!)

moi? i fake innocence! or is that claim grin today is a good drinking day…i hope it continues over the weekend!

VariaTEA

Ahhh I want one really badly. I was actually debating about putting all my teas that are in bags into the tins I have left. Then I figured I would have an excuse to place a Davids order and once I was ordering I could toss one into the order.

Comments

Fjellrev

Wow! I hope they were SUPER SMALL cups.

VariaTEA

8-10 oz mugs. It was probably not the best choice.

Also, I’m super excited for this! :D

OMGsrsly

25 cups! That’s reaching Sil-levels! :) Good luck with your Red Leaf package.

hey!