drank Honeydew Mate by DAVIDsTEA
1938 tasting notes

Sipdown!! (200)

This came to me from Lovelylotus when I first started on steepster and I finally finished it today. Although I am glad I tried it, I am not too sad to see it go. I find the honeydew pleasant enough but it is such a subtle flavor to begin with that it is being drowned out by the more prominent mate. Not bad but not something I reach for. Nonetheless, thank you Lovelylotus for sharing :)

On another note, I finally tidied up my tea stash a little bit. I now have a multitude of different boxes including a swap box (teas that I want to swap out), a box of swaps (teas sent to me by other steepsters), and a sipdown box (teas with a mere one or two cups left). I think my roommate will probably appreciate that my teas are not as vastly spread out anymore.

Roswell Strange

I have some of this, but haven’t tried it yet… I keep putting off trying it, even though I really think I’ll like it (love mate, love honeydew).

I may have sent some of this your way :S

VariaTEA

So hopefully you like it.

Roswell Strange

Maybe I’ll try it later today or tomorrow while I seem to be able to. I do only have enough for two or three cups, so if I love it like I think I will then having more will be great :)

VariaTEA

Haha. I sort of used the large swap envelope to slip in a few teas that I had a ridiculous surplus of.

Comments

Roswell Strange

I may have sent some of this your way :S

VariaTEA

So hopefully you like it.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):