I was packing some of this up for Dexter3657 (I was actually shocked when I realized I was sending Dex a Butiki tea but I am always happy to share)and once I had some out, I decided to brew myself up a cup.

For some reason I always forget to double the leaf when I use my gravity steeper so I only used 1.5 tsp for 16 oz and then after pouring the water realized and had to frantically find the tea again and quickly dump in the other 1.5 tsp. Luckily, the end result is pretty tasty!

Honestly, this is probably the most accurate pumpkin flavor I have ever had in a tea. It was shocking when I realized how spot on it was (although I am not sure why given this is a Butiki blend after all). Moreover, I can taste the base and to me it is slightly vegetal and yet that only enhances the pumpkin. Although, aside from a nice smoothness, I don’t get much “milkshake” which makes me sad – not sad enough that I am not happy to drink the mug but just a little disappointed. Nothing I can’t get over though.

Roswell Strange

Why do we always drink the same teas as each other? It just kinda seems to be happening more frequently :P

VariaTEA

haha it is actually weirder now because both our stashes have grown so much that it seems less likely we would reach for the same blend at the same time. Although, I suppose we have also bought many of the same teas recently where as when we started we didn’t have much in common.

Roswell Strange

And I guess we swap very frequently too, so you have bits of what I have and vice versa. It just always cracks me up, though! Also, this may be jinxing it a little, but this is day two of no tooth pain (so far)! So yay for that!

VariaTEA

Yay for no pain!! I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

And it entertains me too. I guess great minds think alike :P

Dexter

(I keep thinking that I’ve grown up and become adult enough to appreciate Butiki – ask to try/swap for one here and there hoping that it will be the case….)

Comments

Roswell Strange

VariaTEA

Yay for no pain!! I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

And it entertains me too. I guess great minds think alike :P