drank Eggnogg'n Tea by Bigelow

I have so many awesome loose leaf teas and yet for some reason all I could think about was the two teabags of this sitting in my box of swaps. I finally gave in and when I opened the package all I could smell was a scent I could only describe as eggnog. Tbh, I could be completely wrong as the last time I had eggnog was like 4 years ago and I hated it but something about this tea just appealed to me.

Now I am not sure if it is the smell that is so strong or it is actually the taste but this tea is eggy for sure, in a good way. There is a creaminess to it and a hint of cinnamon spice. All made better by a delicious vanilla sweetness. This tea is exactly what I expected. I have one more tea bag left and then I will simply need to wait until next Christmas and go in search of it in stores. Thank you Eve for sharing!!

Yvonne

I’ve personally never had anything eggnog flavoured that I can call a favourite…but this looks really interesting!

VariaTEA

The one time I had eggnog I hated it. This, on the other hand, is quite tasty. Maybe I am just more open to it because it is tea and I love tea. Haha.

Comments

Yvonne

VariaTEA