Sipdown!! (although a very sad one)

Okay so basically I think my next tea order is going to be from S&V. I have only had two of their teas so far but both have definitely lived up to their names. This one is like indulging in a fresh baked cookie. There is a nice bit of almond and a hint of vanilla that is found and delicious home made treats. I am actually really impressed right now. Thanks to the generosity on steepster, I have a few more of their teas to try but if they are all as good as the others I have had, I will 100% be stocking up! Thank you MissB for sending me this one :)

jeweledthumb

One of these days I need to make a Simpson & Vail order, but the teas are so cheap that it is going to take Herculean efforts to get to free shipping. So in the meantime, I’m making sure my shopping list is worthy of an order. =)

VariaTEA

I just checked prices and 3.75 for 2 oz is amazing, especially for such tasty teas. I was going to offer working together to reach the goal because I thought I was after you in the tea box (I would obviously share shipping costs with you to send it to me). Alas I am not.

jeweledthumb

We could split an order? Though I have to warn you that my husband has made an unofficial “no more tea boxes” traveling into the house rule so it wouldn’t be for a couple more months if you can wait that long!

VariaTEA

haha. my stash is pretty huge now and there is at least 10 more packages on their way. I can most definitely wait a few months! That will give me time to taste more of their teas :)

Dexter

(I mailed more of this to you today….you’ll get another taste to tide you over…)

Oh yay! Thanks Dexter :)

Comments

jeweledthumb

Dexter