drank Mint To Be (Organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog: I got this as a sample a few months back when it was still a mystery tea in search of a name. It has been a few months but I remember it tasting pretty good. I recall thinking it was very reminiscient of a York Peppermint Patty. Today I saw it was released for sale as “Mint To Be”. Had I not forgot my wallet at home, I think I would have ended up heading to DAVIDs to pick some up as I recall enjoying it and would be interested to see if my impressions remain the same now that it has been a few months and a few hundred teas since I had it.

Ana

So jealous you have a sample! I think this calls for another trip to Davids!

VariaTEA

I had this cup months ago but figured I would write the tasting note now that I knew what to call it.

Roswell Strange

I love the new name!

Isaila

I just got a sample from Davids. It’s pretty nice. I actually just got the name… awkward…

Meliboum

I’m so jealous ! Plus the name is awesome :)

Yvonne

I can’t wait to try this one eventually!

keychange

I’m so jealous too! I think I might head to dT to try this very very soon! can you taste the coconut? I love coconut!

keychange

How do you think this compares to santa’s secret?

VariaTEA

Honestly it has been a while since I had this but I do recall really liking it. Unfortunately I don’t remember the specifics though.

Comments

Ana

So jealous you have a sample! I think this calls for another trip to Davids!

Roswell Strange

I love the new name!

Isaila

Meliboum

I’m so jealous ! Plus the name is awesome :)

Yvonne

I can’t wait to try this one eventually!

keychange

How do you think this compares to santa’s secret?

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):