I have three very large swaps from MissB, Cavocorax, and now Roswell Strange. I also have another swap from Eve so I am trying to balance out trying teas from all the swaps. I decided if I went with Hot Apple Ginger Toddy that covers tea from MissB and Cavo since they both sent me a sample and then I could grab something out of the package from Roswell Strange. Then as the water was boiling I remembered the two types of matcha I needed to try in the swap box from Cavocorax and got very excited.

So technically this is my first tea of the day. I whipped it up in some milk (Yay for having milk again!) while waiting for the other tea to cool just a tad. I very quickly realized white base matcha does not mix in milk quite as nicely as green base. Nonetheless, this ended up being a tasty cup that was fairly reminiscent of pumpkin pie. It had a nice amount of pumpkin spice and the milk gave it the creaminess that is so awesome. It did not have the richness of the pumpkin flavor but that is a hard flavor to match when it comes to a powder. All in all I enjoyed it so thank you Cavocorax (and by extension CrowKettle) for this delicious cup.

In other news, I am happy to announce that Robert is kindly reshipping my lost Red Leaf Tea order. Here’s hoping that this time it actually gets delivered to me and not someone else.

MissB

Yay for re-shipping it to you! I think the same thing has happened to my last Whispering Pines order. :(

VariaTEA

I was really confused when it said delivered Jan. 13 but I received no package. It is definitely not something you want to see. Luckily Robert was kind enough to send it again. I am sorry to hear about your Whispering Pines order.

Comments

MissB

VariaTEA