I have only been awake for about 3 hours and in addition to breaking some kitchenware, I have also managed to throw my phone across the room in an attempt to answer it (thank god for OtterBoxes), uppercut my own nose, and stub my pinky toe which consequently caused me to hit my thigh into the corner of my desk. Basically I am convinced today is the day I die (or just get a few new bumps and bruises to add to the collection).

On the plus side, I have yet to ruin tea so there’s that. And, I realized I have an insane amount of tea I have not tried yet (courtesy of many large swaps and a bunch of BF orders). This particular cup came to me from the very generous Cavocorax. After the success of Nina’s Japon and Marshmallow Treat, I have sort of gone on a Genmaicha craze in which I want to try all the Genmaichas. Luckily Cavo was able to help me out with that plan.

This tea is so drastically different from the other genmaichas. This is more savory than sweet. The brown rice incorporates the roasted rice flavor I love but also adds a touch of maltiness while the coriander gives the tea a delicious herb flavor. Given the option, I will always reach for Nina’s Japon but when that is removed from the equation, this is a nice and unique alternative. An interesting cup for sure. Not one I would reach for often but nice to have around when I want something different. So thank you Cavocorax for the chance to taste this tea! Hopefully you are enjoying what I sent you as much as I have enjoyed what you sent me :)

Cavocorax

I am! :D I haven’t had enough time to go through it all yet, but that just speaks more to your generosity!

How does one uppercut one’s own noes? LOL! Sorry…I shouldn’t laugh :(

VariaTEA

I am not really sure but it happened very past and was quite shocking.

Oh, yikes! I missed that first paragraph! :O
You should probably just not go anywhere or touch anything today. Probably the safest…

VariaTEA

Haha. A friend told me to go back to bed but the way things have been going I would probably end up strangling myself with the sheets.

Stephanie

I’ve definitely had days like that.

OMGsrsly

Ha! You might just want to sit on the couch, very carefully. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

How does one uppercut one’s own noes? LOL! Sorry…I shouldn’t laugh :(

VariaTEA

I am not really sure but it happened very past and was quite shocking.

Oh, yikes! I missed that first paragraph! :O

Stephanie

I’ve definitely had days like that.

OMGsrsly

Ha! You might just want to sit on the couch, very carefully. :)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):