drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

Every time I go into DAVIDs I consider getting just a bit of this tea to try. It never had a huge appeal so I always ended up grabbing other stuff instead. However, it is a bestseller and my curiosity has persisted so I asked to try some in my most recent swap with Roswell Strange.

This is actually a pretty tasty mate. The roasted mate actually helps to highlight the chocolate. This combines nicely with the nuttiness of the almond and a touch of raspberry sweetness to round things all out. I know this isn’t something I NEED to have around since I typically don’t reach for mates and am not really sure if this would ever be something I crave but I am glad I have more of this tea to enjoy for a little while more. Thank you Roswell Strange for being an awesome swap buddy and allowing me to try this and so many other tasty teas!

ETA: I think I actually like this better as it cools. It becomes more chocolate-y and the raspberry becomes more prominent as well where as the mate fades away to the background. I am going to up the rating.

Yvonne

Mmm, I like this one as well.

Roswell Strange

My first Mate love, lol. Still a nice companion – though once I’m out of what I have I wont be restocking it in as large a quantity.

VariaTEA

Have you tried Malted ChocoMate?

VariaTEA

Remind me next swap and I can toss some in so you can try it.

Roswell Strange

Will do! I have a list of things to send to you, after going through your shopping list, heh… Should have done that last swap.

Comments

Yvonne

Mmm, I like this one as well.

VariaTEA

Have you tried Malted ChocoMate?

VariaTEA

Remind me next swap and I can toss some in so you can try it.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):