OMG this is sweet. Like really, REALLY sweet. When I took my first sip I was expecting far more mint but this really puts the “candy” in candy cane!

I want to love this but I can’t help but wish for less stevia because I am picking up on that and not much of anything else. The peppermint is almost a background flavor.

I am sorry MissB because I know how much you love this but it is really not for me. Thank you for sharing though because at least now I know that.

Fjellrev

Wow! Talk about different tastes.

VariaTEA

Haha. I feel like what she sent is being wasted on me which is why I wanted so much to love it but I can’t stand the taste/aftertaste of artificial sweetners. I imagine it is very good if that is not something you pick up on but unfortunately I did.

Fjellrev

I know what you mean. It’s very hard for me to get past artificial sweeteners.

MissB

I really had zero idea that there was any stevia in here… I would have left it had I known. I’m so sorry.

VariaTEA

No need to be sorry MissB. I am glad I got the chance to taste it because even seeing stevia on the ingredients list I probably would have bought it. I am just sorry that I wasted some of your beloved tea.

Comments

Fjellrev

Wow! Talk about different tastes.

Fjellrev

I know what you mean. It’s very hard for me to get past artificial sweeteners.

MissB