I was watching a youtube video and dying of laughter and thought to myself “there are definitely some steepsters who will enjoy this”. That inspired me to go make some tea so I could share the link and still have a reason for posting :P. So basically you guys are slowly creeping into my thoughts more and more…steepster is taking over my life.

Well without further adieu, here is a hilariously adorable of Misha Collins (Castiel from Supernatural) allowing his son to cook thanksgiving dinner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90tZUltzRBc#t=495. Enjoy!

As for this matcha…

I used a 1/2 tsp in 8 oz of milk for a delicious caramel popcorn treat. There is not much to say other than this is truly an AMAZING matcha. In fact, today might be more popcorn that caramel and that is still delicious. Buttery and oh so sweet. The perfect snack for watching a great clip. Thank you Cavocorax so much for sending this my way. I don’t think I ever would have bought 30 g but having tasted it I think I might end up ordering 60 :P.

Roswell Strange

So many tomato sauce from a can!

VariaTEA

They put the recipe at the end. It is pretty amazing. I especially like the creative use of the beaters.

JustJames

buwahahahahahaha! that was awesome…. such a good dad! most parents would have killed that pretty early on.

VariaTEA

haha. There are more too. This was definitely not something that was good to find when I have work I need to do. I am watching this one now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTVFEHZhX4. I am about 2 minutes in and cannot stop laughing.

Roswell Strange

Also, further proof we’re kindred spirits: http://steepster.com/roswellstrange/posts/205786#comments You know, just to add to the already vast list ;)

VariaTEA

HAHAHA. So basically we are the same person.

Comments

Roswell Strange

So many tomato sauce from a can!

JustJames

VariaTEA

HAHAHA. So basically we are the same person.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):