I was watching a youtube video and dying of laughter and thought to myself “there are definitely some steepsters who will enjoy this”. That inspired me to go make some tea so I could share the link and still have a reason for posting :P. So basically you guys are slowly creeping into my thoughts more and more…steepster is taking over my life.

Well without further adieu, here is a hilariously adorable of Misha Collins (Castiel from Supernatural) allowing his son to cook thanksgiving dinner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90tZUltzRBc#t=495. Enjoy!

As for this matcha…

I used a 1/2 tsp in 8 oz of milk for a delicious caramel popcorn treat. There is not much to say other than this is truly an AMAZING matcha. In fact, today might be more popcorn that caramel and that is still delicious. Buttery and oh so sweet. The perfect snack for watching a great clip. Thank you Cavocorax so much for sending this my way. I don’t think I ever would have bought 30 g but having tasted it I think I might end up ordering 60 :P.

Roswell Strange

So many tomato sauce from a can!

VariaTEA

They put the recipe at the end. It is pretty amazing. I especially like the creative use of the beaters.

JustJames

buwahahahahahaha! that was awesome…. such a good dad! most parents would have killed that pretty early on.

VariaTEA

haha. There are more too. This was definitely not something that was good to find when I have work I need to do. I am watching this one now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTVFEHZhX4. I am about 2 minutes in and cannot stop laughing.

Roswell Strange

Also, further proof we’re kindred spirits: http://steepster.com/roswellstrange/posts/205786#comments You know, just to add to the already vast list ;)

VariaTEA

HAHAHA. So basically we are the same person.

Comments

Roswell Strange

So many tomato sauce from a can!

JustJames

VariaTEA

HAHAHA. So basically we are the same person.

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario