2 tsps of this in boiling water for 5 minutes results in a tasty, tasty treat. I worried when I smelled it because the rooibos was potent but tastewise this is both apple strudel and pistachio. Like saying this tastes like apples doesn’t even cover the flavor because it is specifically apple strudel, sweet and delicious. Thank you Roswell Strange for sharing this with me. Too bad they are not online or I might be order more of this :P

VariaTEA

Oh haha. Thank you!

Comments

VariaTEA

Oh haha. Thank you!

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario