drank Tiramisu Oolong by 52teas

Sipdown!! (221)

Thank you Courtney for sending this my way but this tea has fallen victim to my dislike of oolong. I think I have FINALLY realized that more times than not, I don’t like pu’erh or oolong and so I think I have decided to stop trying them. I know this means I might miss out on something great but there is just so much tea in the world that I know I just can’t try them all.

As for this tea specifically, I really wanted to like it. If I could look past the oolong, I would say this is actually a pretty great representation of tiramisu. It is both creamy and cakey with a nice vanilla-coffee flavor. Alas, the first flavor that hit my tongue when I took a sip was oolong and that is just not for me. Though, I would say that anyone who doesn’t mind/likes oolong, would probably enjoy this cup.

Courtney

Aw yeah I didn’t enjoy this one at all. Although, I like oolongs haha, just as a general rule, not flavoured ones.

Comments

Courtney

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):