This was one of the first teas I loved. I thought it was amazing and could not wait to have a cup each morning. But then something happened…I started noticing the cinnamon. Like REALLY noticing it. And it was not a nice cinnamon spice but rather a cloyingly sweet candy cinnamon flavor. After that, I put off drinking it for a while. However, when I sent the majority to Cavocorax, I decided to keep a little to myself (what I thought was enough for a cup but turned out to be a bit more) so I could try it once again and make sure it was not just the single cup that tasted off. After taking my first sip of this tea in months, I immediately regretted not passing it all along because the cinnamon is all I am getting and I am not a fan. This cup is getting dumped and I might just toss the 1 tsp I have left unless keychange wants me to add it to her swap package. I would have added it to the package I sent Cavo had I not already sent that off.

Yvonne

Sad to see this is a disappointment. :(

OMGsrsly

That’s exactly my experience. I just got the maharaja chai tho. Eugh, cinnamon candy tea. :/

Fjellrev

Oh god, they made this last time I was at the mall with my mom, and I was like, “Hey, want to see what Teavana is all about? Try this.” Yeah, so wrong.

TeaTiff

Haha, this is pretty much my experience! I loved this tea, bought a ton, let it sit for awhile, came back to it, and YUCK!

VariaTEA

I am glad people know what I am talking about. Luckily I was able to pass this along to someone who enjoys it more than I ever could.

Comments

Yvonne

Sad to see this is a disappointment. :(