Sipdown!! (207)

Thank you Cavocorax (and also Crow Kettle) for sending this my way. I actually did not have enough to equal a 1/2 tsp so I also need to thank MissB for sending me the tasty cheesecake matcha that I used to round out the 1/2 tsp. So techinically this worked out to be a tasty pumpkin pie cheesecake matcha complete with the pumpkin pie spices and the cheesecake creaminess. Now if only there was that yummy cheesecake tang…

Anyways, I have learned something quite curious from this matcha. For some reason, the white base does not mix nearly as well or as easily as the green tea base. Plus it makes the milk froth significantly more so it is like drinking pumpkin spice foam, which is pretty tasty.

Once again, thank you Cavocorax and MissB for making this tasty study break treat possible :)

Courtney

Pumpkin spice foam sounds amazing actually hah.

VariaTEA

It is quite good. I am really curious as to why it happens.

Comments

Courtney

Pumpkin spice foam sounds amazing actually hah.

VariaTEA

It is quite good. I am really curious as to why it happens.

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario