Got this iced and to-go when I found myself in DAVIDs. I went to the mall to buy gloves and somehow that resulted with me buying more tea. I almost grabbed 10 g of this but tbh, I am glad I didn’t. I remember this smelling and tasting like fruit loops when I tried my roommates cup but today it was grassy and a bit too heavy on the bergamot. Oh well, one less tea for me to dream about.

Yvonne

Somehow finding a way to scrape up enough money to “just buy ONE more tea” is why I need to avoid the mall…it’s also why I’m so unbelievably broke :P
Sorry to hear it was a disappointment.

VariaTEA

It was pleasant enough, no worries.

10 oz. or 10g? ;P

VariaTEA

Holy crap, 10 g. Could you imagine making that mistake while shopping!?!

Roswell Strange

That’d be a pretty sizable mistake.

Roswell Strange

God, I can’t even imagine ever wanting 10 oz. of one specific tea…

VariaTEA

Haha. Me neither. Even if you loved it, how would you get through it before it went bad?

….i can. LB 6 oz…when i still had 3? in my cupboard…and i’m nearly finished

Cavocorax

VariaTEA – that’s too bad you didn’t like it. I really like it hot – I find it soothing.

And OMG, Sil. I guess you can buy that one bulk for a discount?

Haha Sil, you would be the one to get through such a surplus of one tea :P

Ana

If there was a fruit loop tea I’d be all over that ish. In related news, apparently all colors of fruit loops taste the same. My childhood was destroyed upon learning that.

Roswell Strange

Tea Desire’s Buddha Bamboo is my fruit loop tea ;)

Yvonne

Fruit Loop flavoured tea? :P Yuuuck. My brother used to love that cereal, but I never cared for it. Something about fruit flavoured cereals.
Me? I’m more of a Special K or Honey Bunches of Oats kinda girl. Although right now cereal repulses me because I overdid it on eating it for about half a year :P loool

Ana

Oh yeah, nowadays I love Honey Nut Cheerios but I want to try a fruit loop tea just once to take me back to the 80s. lol

VariaTEA

@Roswell Strange – I just picked up some bamboozled at DAVIDs. It will be my first bamboo tea so we will see how that goes. (Just FYI, your love of Buddha Bamboo made me want to try a bamboo tea so I am blaming you if I don’t like it :P)

Roswell Strange

Bamboozled was DELICIOUS cold brewed (didn’t have it hot, my sample was too small) – just FYI. Very juicy and refreshing.

VariaTEA

I got 10 g so I will probably just cold brew that and make it hot if there is anything left over. I find I typically prefer herbals cold brewed anyways.

Comments

Yvonne

Sorry to hear it was a disappointment.

VariaTEA

It was pleasant enough, no worries.

10 oz. or 10g? ;P

VariaTEA

Holy crap, 10 g. Could you imagine making that mistake while shopping!?!

Roswell Strange

That’d be a pretty sizable mistake.

Roswell Strange

God, I can’t even imagine ever wanting 10 oz. of one specific tea…

….i can. LB 6 oz…when i still had 3? in my cupboard…and i’m nearly finished

Cavocorax

And OMG, Sil. I guess you can buy that one bulk for a discount?

Haha Sil, you would be the one to get through such a surplus of one tea :P

Roswell Strange

Tea Desire’s Buddha Bamboo is my fruit loop tea ;)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):