drank Cherry Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

This was one of 10 teas I grabbed at DAVIDs today. I prepped about 5 of the teas to cold brew and made this and Cranberry Pear to drink right away. I am glad I went into the store because the floral made me hesitant but getting to smell it put my mind at ease. The floral takes a background seat to the sweet cherry flavor. The cup is also quite creamy from the coconut. The bases are both buttery and smooth. No vegetal taste and no bitterness which is actually surprising as it was steeped at a pretty high temperature for both a white and a green (90C). I don’t know if I would buy more of this but I am enjoying this cup for sure. It was certainly worth trying.

keychange

ooh ooh ooh what else did you get?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Ana

Oh I’m so jealous. I’m waiting until Sunday to go in when it’s the tea of the day and try it out.

VariaTEA

I got this, Cranberry Pear, Guava Cadabra, Gold Rush, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, Bamboozled, Creme Brulee, Green & Fruity, Mint to Be, Jumpy Monkey, and I got Countess of Seville to-go. Then I quickly drank that so I could go get a free cup of tea at CaesarsTea which is in the same mall. There I ended up getting 5 teas – genmaicha, old fashioned apple pie, after dinner maple, sunset (strawberry/mango white tea), the new yorker (apple cinnamon herbal), and I got Blueberry Boom as my free cup.

VariaTEA

And Ana, on Sunday there will also be a new tea of the month!

You’re right! I almost forgot! :O

Roswell Strange

Do we have any hints on what the new tea is going to be? Haven’t heard anything because I’ve been avoiding going to the store. I’m interested in seeing what you think of Creme Brulee because it’s one I’ve considered getting a sample of in the past.

VariaTEA

I got nothing out of them today. I tried but they are being tight lipped at DAVIDs. And hopefully it goes well with the Creme Brulee. Either way, there is probably enough there for me to pass along at least a cups worth.

mewakeling

They are sampling a green called The Spice is Right according to their facebook, could that be it?

Roswell Strange

Oh, ew :( That doesn’t sound too appealing.

Ana

Oh maybe it is The Spice is Right because that’s not listed on their site currently.

mewakeling

I wasn’t too excited, but maybe they will surprise me.

Comments

keychange

ooh ooh ooh what else did you get?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

VariaTEA

And Ana, on Sunday there will also be a new tea of the month!

You’re right! I almost forgot! :O

Roswell Strange

Oh, ew :( That doesn’t sound too appealing.

mewakeling

I wasn’t too excited, but maybe they will surprise me.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):