drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Why have I never tried this before?!? I know, because it never sounds all that appealing. Luckily I have read a whole bunch of awesome reviews on it here on steepster (I am looking at you Roswell Strange!) so I decided to try it. I figured buying 10 g, the worst that could happen is I wouldn’t like it and I would just pass the rest off to Roswell Strange in one of our swaps. However, what is left is staying right here with me and might even be joined by some more because this is good! Sweet and creamy and oh so delicious! Seriously. I have no idea how or why but this is a thick, creamy, cup of fruity yummyness. Thank you Roswell Strange for all your tasty sounding notes that made me finally give in.

uh.. i think i have more of this in my “take it away” bin so see me before you go buy some..

VariaTEA

It will be a while before I get more. If you want to get rid of it, you can toss it in the eventual swap in which I send you CaesarsTeas :)

Roswell Strange

I love this one! If I had realized you had yet to try it, I would have forced some upon you in a swap and guilted you into having it! It’s a great pear tea! You definitely need to try it with milk – although it stands on its own too.

yeah i’d rather it went to a home where it will be loved haha

mewakeling

I am glad you gave it a shot. It is one of my favourite fruity black teas!

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange, I thought you might be entertained that I finally tried this. I was always so tempted to ask you but I felt bad because it seems to always be sold out where you are and I didn’t want to rob you of your precious tea :P

And Sil, that is how I feel about so many things. Better to give it to someone who will enjoy it than for it to sit in your house and go stale. I think that is why I sent Cavo a surplus of some Teavana teas in our last swap.

Roswell Strange

Usually it’s in stock in at least one of the two DAVIDsTEA stores in town (I’m fortunate enough to have more than one) – but I can’t often be bothered to go to the Lawson location because it’s on the complete opposite side of the city and like a two hour bus ride. Plus, the downtown people know me fairly well.

VariaTEA

When I walked into CaesarsTea today, the girl instantly recognized me. I found that pretty funny especially since I had not been in there in months.

Roswell Strange

But didn’t you get like 25g of like 25 different teas? I’d think that’d be pretty memorable. The sales lady at David’s in Regina (where I moved from) recognized me when I was there earlier this month. My very last day in the city I went to David’s with a friend and bought 100g of about 10 different teas (still working my way through a lot of those)… I suppose that was memorable.

VariaTEA

Yeah I did. She told me no one had ever bought so much tea before and then I added to my purchase. I bought 5 more today. I have a problem.

Kamyria

How is the pear taste in this one? Can you detect it or is it overshadowed by the cranberry? I don’t know why but I’m obsessed about finding a good pear tea… lol

Comments

yeah i’d rather it went to a home where it will be loved haha

mewakeling

I am glad you gave it a shot. It is one of my favourite fruity black teas!

Kamyria