It is about 10:30 pm where I am and I was thinking I would switch to caffeine free options but then I realized that I only ate lunch about an hour ago so maybe it is not too late to enjoy my tasty, tasty caffeinated teas. So, rather than going for yogurt, I am having my first of possible two matchas. I think the more I drink this one, the more I enjoy it and pick up on its chocolatey goodness. That is probably a good thing because I have A LOT of it thanks to the wonderful MissB and her awesome stash sale.

Yvonne

10:30pm for lunch? Haha, better late than never I suppose! :)

VariaTEA

Well I was in class and then went to the gym and it all sorta worked out that lunch got pushed back. I don’t usually go to bed until 3:00 am so I suppose my schedule is just shifted to be later than everyone elses :P

Yvonne

Lol, I know the feeling – I went a few summers being nocturnal when I was younger. It was fun at first, but then I started getting so lonely being the only one awake!

VariaTEA

Haha. This schedule is going on almost 5 years now :P. I even refuse to take classes that are earlier than 11:30 (and even those are avoided if I can) so I can sleep in.

Fjellrev

It is so hard to adjust the sleeping schedule eh? I’m not a morning person either. Classes before 10:30am are the devil.

VariaTEA

I have lucked out and been able to avoid them for the most part of school. My roommate, on the other hand, is not so lucky. We actually figured out that this semester she wakes up 2 hours after I go to sleep.

I will say though that if I am getting paid, I do wake up early. In fact, when I was working retail I would prefer to go in for 7 am and get 2 hours, customer free, to do stuff than to go in for 9 am.

keychange

Haha. I only took classes if they were a) not too early and b) not on Fridays. But I hear you on being paid being a motivation to get up early, although these days, I’d ditch the money for extra sleep. But here’s to messed up sleep schedules!

VariaTEA

haha keychange, guess who also has avoided Friday classes :P. My weekend has already begun. Plus Monday’s earliest class is 2:30 so no fear of having my weekend ruined by having to be up early the next day.

OMGsrsly

I feel so sorry for your roommate, VariaTEA! I’m so glad I have a flexible work schedule. As long as I get everything done I need to, I can work pretty much whatever hours I want. Earlier is better for productivity, but I love being there after everyone’s gone home for the day. :)

yyz

I had a friend who was an English major with a math minor. She was very nocturnal. So she would go to her Afternoon and Evening English classes, stay up all night than go to her am math classes then return home to sleep.

OMGsrsly

I was doing that at one point. Classes in the morning, nap, go to work, nap, etc. I couldn’t do that now though. O.o

Comments

Yvonne

10:30pm for lunch? Haha, better late than never I suppose! :)

Fjellrev